Terms & Conditions for Top20OnlineCasinosUK.com
Welcome to Top20OnlineCasinosUK.com. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website. By accessing and using our website, you accept these terms in full.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. By using our site, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18.
Purpose of the Site
- Our website serves as a platform to provide information, reviews, and referrals to online casinos. We do not offer gambling services directly.
- We promote responsible gambling. Users are encouraged to gamble responsibly and seek help if they believe they have a gambling problem.
- We adhere to the UK Gambling Commission’s guidelines and regulations.
Referrals and Links
- Our website contains links to third-party online casinos. We are not responsible for the content, terms and conditions, or practices of these third-party sites.
- Users are advised to read the terms and conditions of third-party websites before engaging in any gambling activities.
- All content on our website is provided for informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
- We are not responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of using our website or following our referrals.
- All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Limitation of Liability
- Top20OnlineCasinosUK.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages arising from the use of our website or any referred third-party websites.
Changes to the Terms
- We reserve the right to update or modify these terms at any time, with notice given on our website. Continued use of our site after changes means you accept the new terms.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms will be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- For any queries, concerns, or clarifications, please contact us.